Swag.com was founded with a simple goal: to be the best place to buy and manage quality promotional products that people actually want to keep. To accomplish this, Swag.com curated the best products and created the industry-leading swag purchasing and distribution platform. Swag.com began partnering with
CommonMind in September of 2020.
Swag.com was looking for accelerated growth as they started emphasizing B2B sales and B2B focused content. However, their plans were limited by their marketing team’s bandwidth. Their primary goal was to increase their organic traffic to boost overall revenue.
CommonMind was onboarded as Swag.com’s on-demand digital marketing team. We identify priority SEO targets, strategize marketing offers, and guide their content for better rankings. At the start of our engagement, the CommonMind team ran an SEO audit for Swag.com and identified these issues:
- Significant page speed problems
- Pages failing to load
- 404 errors
After identifying these issues, CommonMind provided Swag.com with detailed instructions to resolve the errors. CommonMind actively monitors performance to ensure any new SEO issues are caught and resolved quickly. Using targeted keyword research, the CommonMind team also provides Swag.com with SEO briefs to help their content team create content that ranks highly on Google.
Here are the results from our partnership:
- Swag.com’s total ranking keywords have grown from 16,590 to 23,403, an increase of 41%
- Organic traffic value has increased by 74%
- Mobile page speed increased from a score of 20 to 90 as measured by Google’s Page Speed Insights
- An 84% increase in average order value from Google organic traffic when comparing January 2022 to January 2021
- Revenue attributed to organic traffic increased by a factor of 2.7 over the same period
CommonMind is proud of our partnership with Swag.com and we are excited about their continued success.
Visit Swag.com at
Download the Swag Case Study.