Google Ads Professional
Freelance / Part-time
Job Location: Remote, schedule is based on East Coast (Boston) time zone
Start Date: Immediate
CommonMind, a boutique digital marketing agency, seeks to hire a freelance or part-time Google Ads professional to manage client campaigns. We are growing and would love to form a relationship with someone who may be interested in more work in the future, including the possibility of transitioning to full time.
In this role, you will be responsible for planning, managing and implementing Google Ads and Bing Ads campaigns. You will also work extensively with Google Analytics. Experience with social ads platforms (Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, etc.) is a plus, but not required.
Your skills will be put to the test immediately on a variety of entrepreneurial projects.
Sample Projects & Responsibilities
Based on projects and tasks handled by current and previous CommonMind employees:
- Set up new Search, Display, Gmail, and YouTube ads campaigns to maximize the potential for a positive ROI on client ad spending and set a foundation for easy reporting.
- Perform day-to-day management of Google Ads campaigns for clients in order to ensure campaigns are performing optimally and issues are caught proactively.
- Prepare weekly and monthly Google Ads performance reports that communicate campaign status, issues and opportunities in ways clients can easily understand.
- Analyze campaign performance using Google Analytics and generate reports for clients so they can make decisions based on key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Prepare keyword and competitor analysis to identify opportunities and threats.
- Set up conversion tracking and integration with Google Analytics.
- Debug tracking issues.
The ideal candidate has a passion for search marketing. A willingness to experiment, make mistakes, learn from your mistakes and contribute to team success is vital.
- Enjoys communicating with clients and colleagues
- Enjoys learning new skills
- Enjoys teaching others
- Google Ads Professional certification
- Bing Ads experience
- Google Analytics expertise
- Spreadsheet savvy (Excel, Google Sheets)
- Strong communication skills (writing and verbal)
- Analytical and detail-oriented
Although not a requirement, special consideration will be given to candidates with experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Facebook Ads
- LinkedIn Ads
- YouTube Ads
- Spanish language
Applying for this Job
Please fill out the form below.