Location: Remote, schedule is based on East Coast (NYC) time zone
CommonMind is looking for an experienced Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Manager to oversee the strategy and management of a portfolio of PPC accounts for our clients. This role includes managing both Paid Social (LinkedIn) and Paid Search (Google, Bing) campaigns for a mix of B2B and B2C clients, with an emphasis on B2B.
The ideal candidate has the ability to formulate and execute profitable PPC strategies, provide strategic recommendations, ensure accounts are managed toward efficiency and volume goals, analyze performance, and coordinate cross-functionally with internal teams.
If you love PPC, spreadsheets, analytics, and are passionate about the agency world, we want to meet you.
What You’ll Be Responsible For
Campaign Strategy for New Clients (month #1 of client engagements)
- Documented strategy including recommendations for paid channels, budget, and targeting to meet clients’ goals.
- Getting buy-in from clients on your recommended strategies via effective communication/presentation skills and collaborative approach.
- Audience definitions on LinkedIn Ads and Facebook Ads.
- Keyword research for Google Ads and Microsoft Ads.
- Campaign set up on paid media platforms (Google, Microsoft Bing, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Goals and conversion tracking are set up and accurate.
- Reporting infrastructure (format, method for generating reports) is in place.
- Client’s volume and efficiency goals are documented and visible.
- Integrations with Google Analytics, HubSpot, and call tracking (when pertinent) are functional.
- Clients are delighted.
Retainer / ongoing client management
- Clients have an accurate view of campaign performance including spend vs actual, volume, efficiency, and other metrics.
- Client goals are met
- Campaigns are monitored daily or weekly (as appropriate for the client)
- Monthly reports are accurate and delivered within one week of month close
- Clients are delighted, NPS of 9-10
Who you are
- Responsive and compelled to action
- Empathetic to client goals and needs
- Experienced managing PPC campaigns on LinkedIn Ads and Google Ads
- Data-driven…Excel, Google Sheets, and Google Analytics are your friends
- Proven work experience communicating with clients
- Ability to manage multiple accounts and projects at a time
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative with both team members and clients
- Nurturing…you want to see others succeed
- A teacher…you enjoy sharing knowledge, teaching, and mentoring
- Analytical and detail-oriented
$80,000+ based on experience, 3 weeks of vacation, paid holidays, training, plus benefits.
Who we are
CommonMind is a diverse team of digital marketers. We’re strategists, analysts, writers, designers, project managers, developers, and subject matter experts. We’re also passionate, proactive people who care deeply about our clients’ business success.
Every CommonMind engagement focuses on extending our client’s digital footprint and delivering measurable, scalable ROI. We’re here to help!
CommonMinders embody a teaching culture. We are:
[C]ompelled to action
Applying for this Job
Please fill out the form below.