Location: Remote, schedule is based on East Coast (NYC) time zones
CommonMind is looking for an experienced Client Account Manager to oversee the relationships with a portfolio of our clients. This person should have the ability to create strong long-term relationships, advocate for our client’s success, coordinate cross-functionally with internal teams, and discover mutually beneficial new business opportunities with our existing customers.
If you like working with people, using technology to solve business problems, have experience managing clients, and are passionate about the agency world, we want to meet you.
What You’ll Be Responsible For
Onboarding new clients (month #1 of client engagements)
- Clients are onboarded into our project management system (Teamwork)
- For each client, a Brand Profile is developed, with style guide, brand voice, and other background information to inform marketing activities
- Quantifiable goals and objectives are documented and visible
- A content calendar for the next quarter is delivered to the client and approved
- HubSpot onboarding steps are completed on time
- Ad campaigns are launched on time (collaborate with our PPC specialists)
- Technical SEO audits are completed and priority keywords are approved by the client on time (collaborate with our SEO experts)
- Reporting infrastructure is in place
- Conversion tracking is set up in Google Analytics, Ads, etc.
- Clients are delighted. CES Customer Effort Score 6-7
Retainer / ongoing client management
- Clients and staff have accurate view of tasks and task status
- Content calendar is up-to-date
- Clients consistently score meeting effectiveness as a 9 or 10
- Recaps are sent to clients
- Content calendar is reviewed and revised quarterly
- Quarterly Business Reviews are consistently conducted with each client
- Ads campaigns are managed effectively based on volume and efficiency
- SEO goals are met
- Content (blogs, social media, etc.) delivered on time
- Monthly reports are accurate and delivered on time
- Google Analytics changes are handled quickly
- Client is delighted, NPS of 8-10
- Renewal is planned proactively
- New services are proposed
- Case studies are developed
Who you are
- Responsive and compelled to action
- Empathetic to client goals and needs
- Detail oriented
- Collaborative with both team members and clients
- Nurturing…you want to see others succeed
- A teacher…you enjoy sharing knowledge, teaching, and mentoring
- Proven work experience managing clients
- Ability to manage multiple accounts and projects at a time
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly proficient in digital marketing (e.g. SEO, PPC, etc.)
- Experienced using CRMs or customer service software
- Data driven…Excel and Google Sheets are your friends
$80,000, 3 weeks of vacation, paid holidays, training, plus benefits.
Who we are
CommonMind is a diverse team of digital marketers. We’re strategists, analysts, writers, designers, project managers, developers, and subject matter experts. We’re also passionate, proactive people who care deeply about our clients’ business success.
Every CommonMind engagement focuses on extending our client’s digital footprint and delivering measurable, scalable ROI. We’re here to help!
CommonMinders embody a teaching culture. We are:
[C]ompelled to action
Applying for this Job
Please fill out the form below.